How to arrive
The Hotel Agorà is located at Via Marsala 80 in Rome, cap 00185 only a few meters from Termini Station. The Hotel Agorà is located in the historic center of Rome near the most important monuments of the city: directly to our shoulders is Santa Maria Maggiore and the Opera House, close to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Spanish Steps, Trevi fountain, Via Veneto and the Vatican City.
How to get From the Central Station in Rome Termini: When you exit from Termini Station, turn right into Via Marsala, look for the street number 80.
From Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino):
1) Take the train that leaves every 30 minutes directly to Termini Station. The price of the ticket is approximately 12 Euro per person. Once at Termini Station follow the directions above.
2) From Fiumicino and Ciampino you can take the Terravision bus which stops under Agorà with only 6 € or 4 € (if you book online).
From the A1 - A2:
From the GRA take any exit towards the center and follow the signs for the central station of Rome Termini. The Hotel is located in the center of Rome so every road towards the city center is fine to reach us.
The Hotel Agorà is also accessible by the subway Station Termini, meeting point of the Metro A and B.
In the immediate vicinity:
- S. Maria Maggiore Basilica is 150 m
- Baths of Diocletian 100m
- Via Veneto 350 m
- Opera House 350 m
- Colosseum 2 km 20 'min.on foot
- Fori Imperiali 2 km 20 'min. on foot
- Piazza di Spagna only 2 metro stops from Termini
- Vatican City Metro A Ottaviano-San Pietro
- historic district of Castro Pretorio
- Termini Central Station 50 m
- Metro lines A and B
- Policlinico Umberto I 400 m
- University La Sapienza 400 m
- Air Force Ministry via P. Gobetti 200 m
- Former Barracks Ferdinand di Savoia (competition State Police)
- Viale Castro Pretorio 100m
- Congress Centre Frentani- via Frentani 100 m
- Air Terminal 50 m
To get to the University:
- University La Sapienza - take Metro B to Rebibbia and get off after 2 stops at the Policlinico.
- University Tor Vergata - take the Metro A direction Anagnina for 15 stops and get off at Anagnina station, take bus 500 for 3 stops.
- University ROMA 3 - take the Metro B direction Laurentina for 5 stops, get off at Garbatella.
If we reach the airport of Fiumicino or Ciampino with TERRAVISION bus, the stop made at Termini Station is at the entrance of the Hotel Agorà. The price of the transfer from the airport of Ciampino and Fiumicino to Termini is only 6 € or 4 € (if you book your ticket online).